- Please bring presentations on CD/DVD, USB Flash, or media card (Compact Flash, IBM Microdrive, Memory Stick, Smart Media, Secured Digital, or MMC MultiMedia).
- Most importantly: Please make transparencies of your PowerPoint presentation as a backup, in case technology decides it's time for revenge just in your time slot...
- The following versions of PowerPoint cannot be used:
PowerPoint 3 or 4 (any platform)
- If you use PowerPoint 2002, some special effects cannot be used, e.g., simultaneous timelines and animations.
- The conference center projector has a maximum resolution of 1024x768 pixels. We recommend that you use this resolution for your presentation.
- Some suggestions for making effective PowerPoint presentations can be found here:
Presentation/PowerPoint Tips. This web page is a good primer for PowerPoint presentations, with links to a few selected other resources.
- For additional information, please contact Paul Wyer in the MARGINS Office.